SUBSCRIPTIONS HAVE CHANGED FROM 1ST MARCH 2016
Subscriptions have increased to £10.00 for single membership and £15.00 for joint membership.
Members are reminded to contact their bank immediately to amend their standing orders to £10 for single membership or £15 for joint membership.
Note: The reference box on the standing order form must bear your full membership name i.e. your Christian name and Surname
An official notice has been placed in the 2015 Society Yearbook.
Subscriptions are due on 1st March and may be paid by standing order. Membership of the Society runs to the last day of February each year.
CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION RATE:
- £10.00 single membership
- £15:00 joint membership
- £ 5.00 initial registration fee
Please ensure your standing order is correct. It should have:
- A payment date of 1st March
- Be payable annually
- The reference box on the standing order form must bear your full membership name i.e. your Christian name and Surname
Annual renewal reminders are not issued. If renewal subscriptions are not received by 30th April each year, by standing order or cheque, then membership lapses, without notice.
- For members joining during the year: payments made during the club year shall be valid only for the remaining duration of that membership year, i.e. a payment of £10 single membership made in December will be valid only until the end of the following February (in this example for 3 months only). Renewal payment will be due on 1st March for the next year’s subscription.
- For new and re-signing lapsed members, a new member registration fee of £5.00 is payable in addition to the annual subscription. There are no concessions.
- A member is deemed to have become lapsed if renewal has not been received by 30th of April. Although lapsed members wishing to re-join will have to pay the registration fee, they will not be asked to provide a new proposer and seconder.